View of the façade of the Market Hall at Eleftherias Square in Kos town the capital of the Greek island of Kos The market was built by the Italians in 1934 and sells fruit, vegetables, culinary and souvenirs. Kos is part of the Dodecanese island group and birthplace of the ancient physician and father of medicine, Hippocrates.
- Copyright Steven Sklifas. All Rights Reserved.
- Image Size
- 4673x7003 / 10.9MB
- Contained in galleries
- Kos Town - Kos - Greece