View of the Evangelismos Catherdral in Kos town the capital of the Greek island of Kos. The church was built in the 1920’s by the Italians. Kos is part of the Dodecanese island group and birthplace of the ancient physician and father of medicine, Hippocrates.
- Copyright Steven Sklifas. All Rights Reserved.
- Image Size
- 7257x4842 / 13.7MB
- Contained in galleries
- Kos Town - Kos - Greece